Neil Abercrombie will bring seven members of his cabinet to the
University of Hawaii at Hilo Friday, July 19th, 2013 to meet with the community
and discuss its concerns.
The East Hawaii version of
“Governor’s Cabinet in Your Community” will be held from
5:30 to 7:30
p.m. at the
University of Hawaii Hilo - 200 West Kawili St.
University Classroom Building (UCB) Room 100. (Google Map)
Cabinet members scheduled to attend the meeting are:
- Department of Land and Natural Resources Chairperson William J. Aila Jr.
- Department of Agriculture Deputy Director Scott Enright
- Department of Health Director Loretta Fuddy
- State Energy Office Renewable Energy Specialist Andrea Gill
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands Chairperson Jobie Masagatani
- Department of Transportation Director Glenn Okimoto
- Department of Public Safety Director Ted Sakai